Vital Points About Cancer and Integrative Medicine
Curing cancer takes more than fighting it. When we eliminate toxins from the body, we replenish the basic nutrients that nature intended for us to use, we strengthen the immune system and let the mind believe that we can heal; it's amazing what the body is going to do.
1. When it comes to treating people who have been diagnosed with cancer, conventional medicine is based on a model of fighting cancer. Learn more about conventional medicine via https://www.icrmc.org/.
This concept is hidden under the dangerous and unspoken assumption that mind and body can and should be treated as if they were separate from each other. If this were true, then with enough money and laboratory research we could find ways to control the body and we could finally control cancer.
2. This is why so little progress has been made in the fight against cancer. Cancer cannot be cured by fighting it. We cannot separate the mind from the body and then control the body. Although conventional medicine uses aggressive cancer treatments and therapies, healing cannot be forced on the body.
3. The inescapable truth is that our mind and body are one. They cannot be separated. Healing of the body must begin with healing of the mind. This is as true for cancer as it is for many other chronic diseases.
4. While integrative medicine uses conventional drugs and other therapies in the safest way possible, it also views the mind and body as the whole, integrated complex that it is.
5. Integrative Medicine makes extensive use of nutritional, herbal and homeopathic medicines and works with the natural energies of the mind / body complex to help restore natural balance and therefore natural health.