Here are some things to keep in mind:
You should approach this call as an interview. It is really to find out what this photographer is about and decide if you would like to meet the photographer in person.
• When the photographer answers the phone how does he sound? Happy? Sad? Annoyed? Or glad to speak with you? Remember, you are calling the photographer's business phone number. The photographer knows that you are calling for a business reason. You can also surf the internet to hire the expert photographer in Ireland.
Image Source: Google
• Ask open-ended questions such as: what do you like about weddings, How long have you photographed weddings, what got you started in photographing weddings.
• Ask any questions that you can think of about their personality and wedding photography career.
• Ask about date availability and the location of the wedding and reception.
• How long has the photographer been in business?
• What does the photographer like best about photographing weddings?
• Are you a full-time or part-time photographer?
Things To Consider: When you make the appointment let the photographer know where you live and the times you are able to meet. Also, find out what location, where the photographer is coming from then, ask the photographer where would be a good place to meet in between.
You want to listen to see if the photographer is flexible enough to go out of his/her way for you. If the photographer is not able to meet with you on the dates that you have given then the photographer should offer some suggestions that would help the both of you.
After the interview, if you are happy and your intuition says yes, then set up an appointment.