Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus applications can appear to be complicated due to an ever-growing array of options and increased demands for performance. The latest designs for serial buses require debugging tools with multi-IO capabilities and high-speed features at a cost-effective price.
The BusPro S High-Speed Multi-IO Host was designed with speed, flexibility, and worth in the back of your mind. You can also buy the best SPI flash programmer online.
Image Source: Google
- Super-performance SPI host adapter controller that has an interface for multi-IO.
- Four IO modes are available: three-wire, standard quad, dual, and standard.
- User-programmable SCK rate as high as 60 MHz when in enhanced mode.
- Up to 200 Mb/s throughputs when using the enhanced mode for speedy programming speed.
- The interface can be set to select between 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V.
- The configuration of bit order can be changed, as well as slave select polarity, as well as SPI mode.
- Eight slave select signals are independent for designs that include many slave devices.
- The command-line debugger is a powerful script editor.
- ISP or In-System Programming (ISP) of Serial Flash as well as EEPROMs.
- A detailed transaction log that includes a timestamp and recording of data.
- Speedy USB 2.0 connection.
- A robust USB device that is portable and bus-powered. device. No external power source is required.
- A royalty-free application programming interface (API).
This SPI Flash Programmer Module comes with an array of standard Flash and EEPROM devices that allow for quick easy in-system erase, verify, program, and read functions for both multi-IO and standard components.