Kitchen benches have been the most popular item that can provide a distinctive design for any suburban home. A well-designed kitchen benchtop gives the cooking space to prepare the dishes they love It also gives family members a place to enjoy a fast breakfast or informal lunch.
It is also a great place to have informal meetings with loved ones and family. Caesarstone kitchen benchtops are one of the most sought-after kitchen counters that are used in suburbs. Here is some information about Ceaserstone that can assist you if you're thinking of installing Ceaserstone for your kitchen Benchtop:
Image Source: Google
1. CaesarStone is more durable, stronger, durable, safer, cleaner, and more reliable than natural stones such as Granite and Marble.
2. They are mixed at a ratio of 93 natural quartz aggregates, 97 percent, to 7 % pigments and polymer resins.
3. CaesarStone is about 17 times more permeable than Granite and is therefore stain-resistant. It is not necessary to cover CaesarStone and there isn't any annual maintenance. It is also possible to apply any type of product to wipe the surface.
4. The cost difference is solely based on the color or the variation you choose. When you work with a CaesarStone certified fabricator You are guaranteed to get a quality installation as it will be covered under the warranty of the company. The price of Caesarstone typically ranges between $60 and $98 per square foot that is installed.
5. All CaesarStone surfaces are covered by a 10-year guarantee.
6. CaesarStone also offers the best solutions for areas that are wet like sink surrounds, and its mold, water, and mildew resistance characteristics make CaesarStone the perfect option for kitchen splashbacks.